WhatsApp is constantly releasing new features from time to time to improve the experience of its users. There is also a feature where you can also share your WhatsApp status on Facebook. If you weren’t already aware of this feature, you can share your WhatsApp status on Facebook by following the steps below.
How to share WhatsApp status to Facebook:
First, open WhatsApp and go to Status.
If you haven’t shared a status yet, create one.
Here you will see two sharing options, whether you want to share a new status or an old one.
If you want to share a new status update, you need to go to Maya Status and tap Share to Facebook Story.
You may also be prompted to open or authorize the Facebook app here. Click on it and go to the Facebook app.
Come here and select who you want to share the status with. Then tap Share Now.
How to Share on iPhone
- At the same time, to share old status updates, go to Share My Status on iPhone or More by My Status on Android.
- Then tap on More and tap on Share to Facebook.
- Then tap Share Now.
- Tap My Status on iPhone or other options next to My Status on Android. Then tap the additional option ( or ) next to the status you want to share, then tap Share to Facebook.
- If prompted, tap Allow or tap Open to open the Facebook app. In the Facebook app, choose who you want to share with, then tap Share Now.
- After sharing the status, WhatsApp will open again.
- If there are multiple statuses, you can choose which status you want to share on Facebook Story.
- Please note that this feature is only available if Facebook or Facebook Lite for Android or the Facebook app for iOS is installed on your phone.
The post Here’s how you can share your WhatsApp status on Facebook appeared first on BGR India.